Rubber Coated Roofing Services
Firestone EPDM Rubber Roofing
Here at Flintshire Roofing we have been installing Firestone EPDM for over 20 years and we are proud to say it’s still going strong as the day we laid it! All systems available with a 20 year material and workmanship warranty. When looking for a single-ply rubber roofing solution with proven performance and durability you can rely on RubberGard EPDM roofing system. Firestone have over a century of experience in rubber technology and is a global leading manufacturer of EPDM rubber membranes and the reference in the field of EPDM roofing.
Firestone EPDM Roofing Systems offer a proven track record of durability and overall performance as well as an unmatched resistance to ozone, UV radiation, extremes of low and high temperatures and untimately ageing. There is little or no maintenance with this system resulting in a very low life-cycle cost.
This system is quick and easy to install. Available in sheet sizes up to 15m in width and 61m in length, resulting in fewer seams and less installation time.
Firestone EPDM remains highly fexible even at temperatures down to -45C. The membrane can also elongate over 300% to accommodate building movements.
Made from an inert material with limited environemental impact during manufacture and use. The Manufacuruers recieved ISO14001 certification for their environmental management system.
What makes our Firestone EPDM roofing stand out?
- Top quality: Firestone has over a century of experience in rubber technology. That’s why the Firestone RubberGard EPDM Roofing System is based on a EPDM rubber membrane with unique qualities.
- Flexible application: It is designed for installation on commercial, industrial and residential flat and low slope roofing applications, using different EPDM roofing systems.
- Sustainable solution: This type of EPDM rubber roofing can be combined with extensive green roof and/or solar PV installations, together with an excellent durability and longevity.
For your piece of mind Flintshire Roofing Ltd are Firestone approved contractors.
RubberGard™ EPDM Roofing Systems
Firestone’s RubberGard EPDM system was introduced in 1980 and since then has been the market leader in single-ply roofing. Chosen for it’s outstanding performance, durability and flexibility over a wide range of building types and offering numerous installation options including fully adhered, ballasted or mechanically attached.
Features and Benefits
- Energy Savings
- Lightweight Design For More Versatility
- This system’s thermal performance can reduce energy consumption. A 30-year adhered RubberGard EPDM roof system can reduce costs up to 25% than other roof systems.
- RubberGard EPDM membrane weighs less than half a pound per square foot making it easier to handle and manoeuvre when installing and transporting.
- RubberGard EPDM membrane can last up to 50 years and the cost to remediate and extend its life can be as little as 5% of the cost of a new roof.